Licence No. 001307
End of terrace 3 bed home located in the ever popular Medebawn development on the Avenue Road. This traditionally built 3 Bed "A Rated" home has a bright contemporary feel throughout.
Purchasers will enjoy the benefits of this brand new, high specification home complete with all the comforts of modern living. This house is "turn key" and comes with a high quality shaker style kitchen in a choice of colours with integrated appliances & choice of worktop. White classic Sonas sanitary ware is fitted as standard in the main bathroom, en-suite & WC. Choice of wall & floor tiles. Heated towel rail in the main bathroom.
Choice of tiles and wood flooring on the ground floor, while upstairs has a choice of carpets for the stairs, landing and bedrooms. Sealed fitted fireplace in the sitting room, all walls painted in sand and ceilings in white, Oak finish doors. Air to water heat pump with high output radiators, mechanical heat recovery ventilation system. Smoke & carbon monoxide detectors. Wired for intruder alarm.
This superb home is completed to show room standard with many extras.
- Stylish brick and painted front elevation
- Dashed & painted finish to side & rear
- uPVC double glazed windows
- uPVC Facia & Soffit
- Gardens graded top soiled and fenced to rear
- Outside tap
- Heating - Air to water heat pump with high output to radiators
- Smoke & carbon monoxide detectors
- Mechanical heat recovery ventilation system
- Wired for intruder alarm
- Sitting room with sealed fitted fireplace
- All walls painted in Sand and ceilings in White
- Oak finish doors
- Ground floor tiled throughout (choice of tiles)
- Choice of carpets upstairs, bedrooms, stairs and landing.
- High quality shaker style kitchen in choice of colours
- Choice of complimentary worktops
- Integrated appliances
- White classic SONAS sanitary ware fitted as standard in WC,
Bathroom and En-suite
- Heated towel rail in main bathroom.
- Choice of wall tiles.
Attic space easily converted (subject to planning)