Licence No. 001307
PRICES START FROM 238,000 - Choice of 3 bed terrace & semi detached homes
McParland Bros Builders Ltd launch the next phase of the ever popular Medebawn, located on the Avenue Road, close to the Retail park, M1 motorway and all amenities. These A rated, 3 bed semi detached c.112 Sq m homes are built to the highest of standards and face a lovely open green area. Purchasers will enjoy the benefits of this brand new high specification house complete with all the comforts of modern living. These lovely homes come "turn key" and come with high quality shaker style kitchens in a choice of colours with integrated appliances & choice of worktop. White classic Sonas sanitary ware is fitted as standard in the main bathroom, en-suite & WC. Choice of wall & floor tiles. Heated towel rail in the main bathroom.
Choice of tiles and wood flooring on the ground floor, while upstairs has a choice of carpets for the stairs, landing and bedrooms. Sealed fitted fireplace in the sitting room, all walls painted in sand and ceilings in white, Oak finish doors. Air to water heat pump with high output radiators, Smoke & carbon monoxide detectors. Wired for intruder alarm.
Each of these superb homes is completed to show room standards with many extras.
To view the Showhouse, Contact REA Gunne Property at 042 9335500 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Size: 112 Sq. Metres
- Stylish brick and painted front elevation
- Dashed & painted finish to side & rear
- uPVC double glazed windows
- uPVC Facia & Soffit
- Gardens graded top soiled and fenced to rear
- Outside tap
- Heating - Air to water heat pump with high output to radiators
- Smoke & carbon monoxide detectors
- Wired for intruder alarm
- Sitting room with sealed fitted fireplace
- All walls painted in Sand and ceilings in White
- Oak finish doors
- Ground floor tiled throughout (choice of tiles)
- Choice of carpets upstairs, bedrooms, stairs and landing.
- High quality shaker style kitchen in choice of colours
- Choice of complimentary worktops
- Integrated appliances
- White classic SONAS sanitary ware fitted as standard in WC, Bathroom and En-suite
- Heated towel rail in main bathroom.
- Choice of wall tiles.
Attic space easily converted (subject to planning)